The Writing Desk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Writing Desk

The Large Teenage Writer's Desk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You dont miss 'em till theyre gone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foaf.scribble
Mod in a tam 'o shanter
Mod in a tam 'o shanter
foaf.scribble

Female Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-08-11

You dont miss 'em till theyre gone Empty
PostSubject: You dont miss 'em till theyre gone   You dont miss 'em till theyre gone EmptyThu Aug 17, 2006 3:08 pm

Two of my friends went off to Peru with their school for one of these once in a life time experience holidays. This all sounded pretty amazing until they told me how long theyd be gone for...

A MONTH.

now you may be thinking this isnt long, but my friends really mean the world to me and i see them every day so this was horrible news for me. My lovly Kyle and Jimmy would be off climbing mountains and hunting crocodiles and sandboarding in the deserts of Peru while i sat at home and worried about them.

But, alas, after a month without contact and with me worrying my socks off about the possible terrorist attacks (they were flying London-NewYork-Peru and vice versa on return) they arrived safely home today.

seeing the coach pull in was so great, and seeing them waving was even better.
A load of girls ran off the coach before it had even fully stopped; crying as they saw their parents. Jimmy came off the coach next, running over to me and another of my friends Claire and hugging us until he got pulled away to pick up his luggage.
Kyle was a little more reserved, picking up his bag THEN running over and hugging us until we couldn't breath.

man it was hard not to cry. seeing them talk about their adventures (they were living out of hiking bags for the whole month- tent, little stove, ONLY THREE PAIRS OF UNDERWEAR ALLOWED! etc) and swelling at the things they'd seen and done. Kyle had even managed to grow a little goatee beard on his chin! (at 16 you'd expect him to be able to grow a whole face of beard, but no, just a little bumfluff hah)

you really dont realise how much you love someone till theyre gone for a while do you????

You dont miss 'em till theyre gone 767754879lum9

jimmy on the left, Kyle on the right.

arent they just adorable??? lol

just thought i'd tell you about a part of my life and day :]
x||x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/friendofafake
Admin
Kips (Big Shot/ admin)
Kips (Big Shot/ admin)
Admin

Female Number of posts : 146
Writing forte/s : Weird poetry and awful stories!

PostSubject: Re: You dont miss 'em till theyre gone   You dont miss 'em till theyre gone EmptyThu Aug 17, 2006 3:20 pm

Aw! I totally understand... I miss the people Im not with and then when im with them... im bust missing someone else... Emily spends all the time we're with my mum, missing my dad and half the time we're with my dad, missing my mum! Weird system...
Back to top Go down
https://thepoeticteen.forumotion.com
foaf.scribble
Mod in a tam 'o shanter
Mod in a tam 'o shanter
foaf.scribble

Female Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: You dont miss 'em till theyre gone   You dont miss 'em till theyre gone EmptyThu Aug 17, 2006 3:23 pm

urgh im exactly the same!
i go on holiday with my dad and its all "ohh can i ring mum??"

and when im with my mum its "can i ring dad?? plleeaasee"

lol
x||x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/friendofafake
Admin
Kips (Big Shot/ admin)
Kips (Big Shot/ admin)
Admin

Female Number of posts : 146
Writing forte/s : Weird poetry and awful stories!

PostSubject: Re: You dont miss 'em till theyre gone   You dont miss 'em till theyre gone EmptyThu Aug 17, 2006 3:52 pm

Uh huh! Both my parents get pissed off at emily. I dont mention how i feel to them. Too scary!! But yeah, I feel sorry for emily a lot of the time...

PS I LOVE this smiley: Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://thepoeticteen.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You dont miss 'em till theyre gone   You dont miss 'em till theyre gone Empty

Back to top Go down

You dont miss 'em till theyre gone
Page 1 of 1