The Writing Desk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Writing Desk

The Large Teenage Writer's Desk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Honeymoon Surprise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vulkanol

A Honeymoon Surprise Empty
PostSubject: A Honeymoon Surprise   A Honeymoon Surprise EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 3:19 am

A Honeymoon Surprise

A guy out on the golf course took a high-speed ball right to the nuts. Writhing in agony, he fell to the ground. When he finally got himself to the doctor, he asked,“How bad is it, Doc? I’m going on my honeymoon next week and my fiancé is still a virgin.”

The doctor said, “I’ll have to put your penis in a splint to let it heal and keep it straight. It should be okay in about two weeks.” Then the doctor took four tongue depressors and formed a neat little 4-sided bandage, and wired it all together; an impressive work of art.

The guy mentioned none of this to his girl and the two got married. On their honeymoon night, she opened her blouse to reveal a gorgeous set of breasts and told him, “You’ll be the first; no one has ever touched these before.”

The new husband dropped his pants and said, “Look at this — it’s still in the crate!”

blogs
tablet tramadol
phentermine prescription
soma cod
<a href=' http://tramadolbuy.rfo2r.info/tramadol-hcl.html '>tramadol hcl</a>
Back to top Go down

A Honeymoon Surprise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writing Desk :: General Stuff :: Introductions-
Jump to: