The Writing Desk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Writing Desk

The Large Teenage Writer's Desk

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a narrative

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foaf.scribble
Mod in a tam 'o shanter
Mod in a tam 'o shanter
foaf.scribble

Female Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-08-11

a narrative Empty
PostSubject: a narrative   a narrative EmptyFri Aug 11, 2006 12:04 pm

its a bit sad and a little confusing as its not a normal style, but there we go.

Please stay with me, just one more minute, so I can live those few more seconds. Little doors of open mind are shut and I’m falling through the world of sound. Just because you’re not around. If I get up and fall back down, it’s all because you’re not around. I never knew the life of you for death of love has come too soon. Writing down the words of songs trying to make them be my own but every time I listen again they all sound so wrong. Because you’re gone. Even sleeping seems to get me down; waking tired is not so good when I’m looking at places where you once stood. Tears on a world that doesn’t feel the same. A small world they claim but so huge when you’re standing so far away. And I can’t reach you. And I can’t touch you. And heart clutching lips tell me I can’t have you. Be friends and lovers just won’t work so be friends and kissing just won’t work so be friends and being just wont work so don’t. But I can’t. And I won’t ever stop. Because being friends just won’t work when being lovers has past so being friends just won’t work when kissing has past so being friends just won’t work when being has past. So now I’m not. I’ve stopped. And even now you’re on my mind when in our arms is rose’s scent gone raw with life and left to wilt in lovers eyes. Is this beauty? Or is this us? It’s me and you but never together. Always the middle man. But now your gone and moving on so this ain’t beauty ‘cos it hurts too much. But love hurts. Is love beauty? Swinging bows of wispy thought floating on a baby’s crib kissing his tiny head waiting for the day when all thought fails and she leaves. But kissing your head sending wispy bows of swinging thought into you tells you of love. And yet you don’t believe. I'm falling off track because thoughts too much and there’s too much thought for this too be good and it’s not good so I have to begin again. Please stay with me, one more minute just so I can live……..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/friendofafake
Silent
Mod in a straw hat
Mod in a straw hat
Silent

Male Number of posts : 84

a narrative Empty
PostSubject: Re: a narrative   a narrative EmptyFri Aug 11, 2006 12:55 pm

Smile Did you write this... god u have a way with words! i dunno why but i feel i can relate to this Very Happy nice work!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silentex.tk
foaf.scribble
Mod in a tam 'o shanter
Mod in a tam 'o shanter
foaf.scribble

Female Number of posts : 129

a narrative Empty
PostSubject: Re: a narrative   a narrative EmptyFri Aug 11, 2006 1:06 pm

yeah i wrote it Very Happy
thanks, im glad it had an affect :]